I painted this purple pansies print based on one of my reference photos. We plant them in our garden every year because we love their range of different colours. I found out that violas and pansies both belong to the same genus viola that encompasses slightly less than 600 varieties. It looks very likely that pansies were the result of hybridizing between two or more wild violas. They also have more compact growth than violets – pansies are 6 to 12 inches tall as opposed to violas’ 3-8 inches and have larger leaves. Pansy and violet petals also differ somehow.
This is a fine art print from my original watercolour painting. I have printed it on Archival fine art paper, the highest-quality, special paper that won’t fade in time — even hundreds of years from now.
The print will arrive in a hard-backed envelope, sealed inside a poly-envelope
♥ AVAILABLE SIZES:
-5 x 7 inches | 13 x 18 cm
-A4 – 11.7 x 8.3 inches | 29.7 x 21 cm
-A3 – 16.5 x 11.7 inches | 42 x 29.7 cm
♥ PLEASE NOTE:
– Colours may vary slightly from the actual colour due to differences in screen or monitor settings.
– The print which you will receive will not be matted or framed. The frames in the images above are for display purposes only.
– Watermarks will not appear on your artwork.
– If you require a custom size that is not listed in my shop, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.
– If you’re interested in commissioned artwork I can create custom pieces for you. Don’t hesitate to contact me!
**Please note custom paintings may take up to 3 weeks to be ready!**
– I ship internationally. However if you are ordering outside of the UK, your order could take up to three weeks to arrive.